Glass Makers Marks Pressed, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College Of Nursing Principal, Vip Preferred Locations, Bones Coffee French Press, X28 Ride Schedule, How Old Is Mayor Goodway From Paw Patrol, Inclusion Of Special Needs Students In Regular Classrooms Pdf, Exasperated Meme Gif, Xiang Chinese Translation, " /> Glass Makers Marks Pressed, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College Of Nursing Principal, Vip Preferred Locations, Bones Coffee French Press, X28 Ride Schedule, How Old Is Mayor Goodway From Paw Patrol, Inclusion Of Special Needs Students In Regular Classrooms Pdf, Exasperated Meme Gif, Xiang Chinese Translation, " />

biscoff peanut butter cookies

I WILL NOT come off that easily. I chanted some dress-voodoo hexes and hoped I’d be saved. I’m in love. Turn the stove to low heat. Please do not use both a photo and the recipe. You may share a photo OR recipe on your blog or website with proper links to the original. I love thick cookies like these. Cookies, Cinnamon Rolls, Caramel Cider, Milkshakes and More! i can’t wait to try them. For those of you new to the cookies-as-butter idea, it’s a spread made from crushed biscoff cookies. It’s completely vegan, gluten-free and keto and is ready in just 5 minutes! After lucking out at Hobby Lobby (they had Christmas stuff lining the aisles already–WTF!? While Lotus Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter is smooth with an unmatched consistency, the Crunchy version features Lotus Biscoff cookie bits throughout for an extra bit of crunchy goodness. Cookie butter is made by grinding speculoos cookies (think slightly caramelized, buttery, cinnamon-heavy gingersnaps) into a butter-like spread, which has the consistency of thick peanut butter.. It’s spreadable cookies.And it’s out of this world good. But now I want to go to Ross again. Got one with a diamond-encrusted fly clasp on the front–totally rad I have a feeling we have similar style since we’re obvi super awesome. 2. They are SO DELICIOUS!! absolutely worth it! They have a very unique, distinctive taste that you won’t soon forget. Stir the It’s going in my regular rotation! My body got sweaty, including my hands which didn’t help for the anxious, frantic fumbling around for the zipper that somehow got lodged at the base of my bra. https://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/brown-butter-biscoff-snickerdoodles we gobbled up those flat cookies, so it wasn’t a total loss! Then I felt guilty for buying it for myself when my initial intent was to get it for you. Lastly, beat in the salt, baking soda and flour until a thick dough forms. These look amazing! Reduce the mixer speed to low and slowly add the dry ingredients, beating only until blended. And I bet if they had to, they’d totally beat up bully lace dresses for you. Powered by WordPress, Deep Dish Biscoff Peanut Butter Chip Cookies, Printed from Crumbs and Chaos (www.crumbsandchaos.net). 1/2 tsp baking soda Add the marshmallows and Biscoff lotus cookie butter spread to the melted butter. that’s right, it is now officially a NEED. ), eyeballs fixated at the Biscoff … that were long enough for my freakishly long torso and legs. Mix until everything is all mixed together (about 30 seconds to 1 minute). just…WOW. One day. Again, like the cookies it’s a little more pricey than peanut butter, but it’s so incredibly worth it. These look amazing! i just felt like i had to report back to let you know that i made these in one of those spiffy pans (that i got for about 6 bucks with a 50% off coupon at michael’s!) In a large bowl, cream together the butter, biscoff, and sugars until creamy. I deserved a freaking mouthful of these after the crazy day I had on Monday. grease a deep dish cookie pan* (also known as a “muffin top pan”) with cooking spray and set aside. Thanks for the shout out! In a large bowl, cream together the butter, biscoff, and sugars until creamy. Any alterations to cooking temp/time??? Uhhhh, I know it’s a mouthful, but trust me, it’s a mouthful you need in your mouthhole right now. The center may still look gooey, but that’s okay–do not overbake. Like lots of good stuff. I’m on a Biscoff spree now that I can finally find it here in my stores! You can get Biscoff Cookie Butter on the peanut butter aisle at your local store. by Kendall Smith. Those cookies…I reeealllly need to do something more with my biscoff than eat it with a spoon. Now you know. ENJOY. My sister thinks these are one of her favorite things I’ve made, so that’s saying something! I’m sorry to hear they were flat boo! Thank you for this recipe! Thank you . Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie. Oh well, just another excuse to go shopping , I’m good at convincing people to buy additional baking equipment, so if you need me to email your husband or something, I’ll be happy to do so! What does it taste like? I considered walking out to the fitting room attendant to plead for help, but seeing as I had half the zipper down and didn’t want to expose my back and bra to half the store–yes, even in the name of my life–I decided to keep calm. I actually had one in my hand the other day when I was at Michael’s and put it back because I “didn’t really need it.” But I think I do, in fact, need it. don’t worry…my coworkers LOVED them (ok, and so did i). i hope that you publish them , and keep doing the cupcakes and cookie because their are so great. I closed my eyes. 1/4 tsp salt These super soft and chewy brown sugar cookies by Averie Cooks are sure to satisfy your cookie butter sweet tooth! Everyday Ingredients, Extraordinary Desserts, July 25, 2012 by thedomesticrebel | 29 Comments. Last time I went to TJ they had NOTHING. 3/4 bag (about 1 & 1/2 cups) peanut butter chips, 1. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If it wasn’t apparent, I like to bake… a lot. If you would have gone shopping with ME I could have saved you in your moment of peril. Speculoos is a type of cookie, where Biscoff is a Speculoos cookie made by Lotus. Just wow. Thank you for your sweet comment. These cookies are inspired by my real-life BFF Dorothy and the amazeballs Deep Dish Peanut Butter Cookies she posted last week for her hubby’s birthday. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/no-bake-cookie-butter-blossoms It can be found in most grocery stores right by the peanut butter. Welcome to The Domestic Rebel! 2. I havent made deep dish cookies in ages…the fact that these are biscoff AND have pb chips in them, oh yes, they look so good! This Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie is the perfect way to start your day! THANK GOD you escaped from that dress Hayley. 4. And one day, we WILL shop together! until creamy. . Also, I have conversations with dresses, but usually it’s NBD since usually the dresses and I are insta-BFFs and the dress isn’t threatening my LIFE. and…WOW. I actually did a recipe for Pina Colada Cupcakes–it’s super easy! The story of Lotus Biscoff starts in 1932 in a local bakery in Lembeke, a Belgian town. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, biscoff, and sugars until creamy. It’s a crispy cookie with tons of warming spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger, and tons of butter. John’s favorite cookie is white chocolate dipped Ritz crackers stuffed with peanut butter. Store cookies airtight at room temperature for 2-3 days. Pour half of the dry ingredients into the Biscoff mixture and … Beat in egg and vanilla. 1 cup all-purpose flour I’ve mentioned in a previous post that she’s definitely a kindred spirit, having […], Your email address will not be published. I want a shopping solo date with you . These cookies are awesome–I hope you like them! Lotus Biscoff is a small cookie with a unique taste and crunchiness. Bake cookies for approximately 8 minutes or until golden brown on top and edges appear set. Nabisco’s Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies are also vegan. Allow the cookies to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before gently removing to wire racks to cool completely. Thanks for all the awesome recipes! These look so yummy! Either way, I’ll look into the recipe to see if there’s an error on my part. - Raining Hot Coupons, Biscoff Spread Cookies | tickledpinkpatisserie. Biscoff is the Lotus brand name given to Speculoos. The temp is fine, just keep an eye on them at the halfway mark, and rotate your pans halfway through baketime. Despite their creamy filling, Oreos are also dairy-free and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients. Biscoff is pretty funny because it seems to hide in plain sight in the peanut butter sections of the more common type supermarket chains. It’s made from Biscoff cookies, which are a delicately spiced Belgian cookie with a caramelized sugar flavor. Hi Natalie! We decided to make this our own and replace the peanut butter with Biscoff Cookie Butter and after our first bite we had no words, but somehow managed a huge smile. Yay!! What’d you expect? Current condition: Fingers standing still on keyboard (FOR AN HOUR NOW! 2/3 cup Biscoff spread or cookie butter 1 egg And baking something with peanut butter is usually what I do after I have a fight with my too-tight clothes in mny bedroom. 2 tsp vanilla bean paste (can substitute vanilla extract) Stir the peanut butter chips in by hand. Enter HERE. **Note: You can find this type of pan HERE or you can use an “ice cream sandwich pan” (which is what I purchased on clearance) HERE. Required fields are marked *. It’s an irresistible, spreadable cookie spread that you use in the same way as peanut butter or almond butter. And with the Biscoff–yum! Do you think these could be made into “cookie cups” by baking them in a cupcake pan? Betsey belts rock; I always see them at Ross and TJ Maxx for super cheap! And then I came home and baked cookies because I’m a baking blogger and we always make cookies for no reason. OK, on to these deep dish beauties. , thank you so much! But Lotus Bakeries, creators of Biscoff cookies and cookie butter, is expediting this time-honored tradition. Biscoff is basically a spread made of Speculoos cookies. I actually had the pleasure of eating one–so buttery, salty and perfectly chewy–and knew I wanted to use the base of her recipe to make these Deep Dish Biscoff Peanut Butter Chip Cookies. The consistency is like Nutella, thick and creamy with a distinct cinnamon and caramel flavour like the caramelized biscuits of the same name. The results? Lolllll I love your story! Lastly, beat in the salt, baking soda, and flour until a thick dough forms. Think of all the deep dish cookies you could make! But if I wasn’t quite ready to get one of these pans, do you think they would come out ok as regular cookies made on a cookie sheet? Hi Svo, yes, they’d come out just fine. With a dough made from Biscoff cookie crumbs and stuffed with a scoop of creamy Biscoff spread …these soft and chewy cookies with a lava-like center are exploding with cookie butter flavor! They are probably most well-known … Place frozen dough balls in a freezer bag or freezer safe container for up to 2 months. Beat in egg and vanilla. The grid pattern isn’t even noticeable on the bottoms of your cookies, so no worries.**. Biscoff cookies are a crunchy cookie that has a flavor of cinnamon, spices and caramel. It tastes like dessert but is made entirely from superfoods, so its incredibly nourishing for your body! and i’m glad that this recipe forced me to buy one. My sister, who adores blondies and only blondies, said “these outdid the blondies.” That’s saying a lot. . Thank you! I didn’t even break seams! https://www.pinterest.com/somethingswanky/biscoff-cookie-butter-recipes and 2) SO happy you enjoyed the cookies! Answer one simple question–what cookie would you make with it?–and enter to win a SilPat! ), Ross and a cute local consignment shop that typically has good clothes on the cheap, I reluctantly showed up to TJ Maxx, wondering if it was even worth my time to browse the usually picked-over aisles of clothes and dishes. Oh no! https://www.shopbiscoff.com/lotus-biscoff-creamy-cookie-butter-2-jar-pack Your email address will not be published. Lastly, beat in the salt, baking soda, and flour until a thick dough forms. I made these today as a treat for some friends who just had a baby! Flying saucer cookies aren’t so bad after all . You girls are such an inspiration! Lotus Biscoff’s crunchy, cream-filled cookies aren’t the only vegan cookies on the market. Well think again.”. …until I was alone and stuck in this atrocious dress. you see where this is going, right? Drop about 2 heaping Tablespoons of dough into the greased cavities of the pan; press down to fit lightly. 1/2 cup white sugar I love my muffin top pan and only got it for $8 on clearance at Sur La Table, but in general, they’re usually under $15! If you like gingersnaps, gingerbread, ginger, molasses, and cinnamon, Cookie Butter … But now I have to go buy a new pan to make them. 'BISCOFF COOKIES (WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, VEGETABLE OILS (CONTAINS ONE OR MORE OF SOY BEAN OIL, SUNFLOWER OIL, CANOLA OIL, PALM OIL), SOY FLOUR, BROWN SUGAR, SODIUM BICARBONATE (LEAVENING), SALT, CINNAMON), CANOLA OIL,SUGAR, SOY LECITHIN, CITRIC ACID.' Contest ends next Monday! Naturally, I did what any right-thinking person would do and began panicking. It’s my new favorite pan–outdoing my prior fave, the donut pan. 3/4 cup brown sugar Love this recipe AND Dorothy’s. But if that means nothing to you, they’re just in-your-face awesome. Cookie butter, where have you been all my life? I zipped it up the back and modeled around in it. I know, I know. Cute shoes in my size, adorable Betsey belts, purses on sale and dresses(!!) https://www.shopbiscoff.com/lotus-biscoff-creamy-cookie-butter-1-jar Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Liberally (and I mean it!) absolutely amazing. . Essentially it’s a spiced cookie that has a shortbread type crumb. See more ideas about biscoff cookie butter, biscoff, dessert recipes. Afterwards, I basically hurled the dress to the fitting room lady, mumbled something about the devil possessing discount lace dresses, and thanked my lucky stars that I was purchasing a cute polka dot dress with no zippers. To freeze peanut butter cookie dough, roll the dough into balls as directed, place the balls on a cookie sheet and place in the freezer until solid. The company is releasing its very own cookie butter ice cream in July. In a small bowl, whisk dry ingredients. It was a total waste. I’m so glad you’ve stopped by my little slice of sprinkly, butter-laden heaven on the interwebs. Pair it with jelly in a … *sigh* One day, my friend. I’m 1) really glad you got the pan–it’s worth it! It looks very much like peanut butter. Bake cookies for approx. In a large stovetop bot, melt the butter on medium-high heat until a golden brown. Shop now How can a small cookie taste so great? So here’s the breakdown: deep dish cookies that taste buttery and brown-sugary like a blondie with that rich Biscoff flavor, studded with vanilla beans and sweet yet salty peanut butter chips, baked until juuuuust slightly underdone for that perfect gooey, chewy bite. I wanted to make sure y’all knew what this entailed. Elizabeth @ Confessions of a Baking Queen recently posted.. http://www.crumbsandchaos.net/2014/03/deep-dish-biscoff-peanut-butter-chip-cookies/, Elizabeth @ Confessions of a Baking Queen, Cookie Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars, Peanut Butter Mousse Pie - Shugary Sweets, 2 teaspoons VANILLA BEAN PASTE or EXTRACT. i need to get one of those muffin top pans. Mar 23, 2016 - Explore Janice Scott's board "Biscoff & Cookie Butter", followed by 278 people on Pinterest. And I want to see the super cute polka dot dress. well, i tried these cookies without the muffin top pan. So awesome! https://thedomesticrebel.com/2011/05/19/pina-colada-cupcakes/, Biscoff Spread Recipes (My Favorite 25!) thank you!!!! Lotus Biscoff is the most popular and widely brand of speculoos biscuits – and creators of the Biscoff Spread which is basically a spreadable cookie The spread is similar in texture to peanut butter … There's a lot to share about this cookie--and even more to enjoy! Deep Dish Biscoff Peanut Butter Chip Cookies *inspired by Dorothy’s recipe HERE, 1/2 cup butter, softened Chill … biscoff/cookie butter is my new baking addiction. Here’s the link: https://thedomesticrebel.com/2011/05/19/pina-colada-cupcakes/. 3. Oh, and I saw a Betsey belt the other day and almost bought it to mail to you because I know you love her and it was supercute… but then I wanted it for myself. Well, it’s like a combination of brown sugar and cinnamon spice. ASAP! Beat in egg and vanilla. I’m toying with the idea of these with NUTELLA! I spotted an adorable polka dot 50’s style number and a pretty blue lace dress and raced to the dressing room, already planning outfit ideas in my head for the both of them. My name is Hayley and I am the 28-year old writer, photographer, recipe developer, taste-tester and creator of this blog. I’m a moron. Pee Ess: Have you entered my SilPat Half-Pint Giveaway yet?! You have 9 chances to win! , Yes, let’s please go to ROSS and TJ and HG and HL and the mall(?) Everything was fine and dandy and I basically looked like a FREAKINGADORABLE Mad Men outcast in the polka dot number, so I eagerly stripped down and climbed on into the lace dress. hey my name is natalie and im from puerto rico i have 16 year , i im new in all this things, i love make cupcakes, and I would give you the recommendation that you will post the recipe for piña colada cupcakes their are so fun to do and are so sweet. Personally, I like my pan because it has 12 cavities so I can bake more at once. I need them. Well, Monday they had good stuff. 9-11 minutes or until golden brown on top and edges appear set. And the color (at least under the garish lights) began to look like a faded periwinkle but not in a cute way, so I decided against it and began to unzip. the flavors were great, but the consistency of the batter made them really flat after baking. Makes about 12 deep dish cookies. © 2010-2017 All text and photos are property of CRUMBS AND CHAOS. Yay!! Stir the peanut butter chips. And then, miraculously, my fashion prayers were answered and I was freed. Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter is a smooth spread made with the famous Lotus Biscoff cookies and is available in a creamy or crunchy form. I breathed deeply. They were out of this world! Mine turned out a little salty so I added some Bischoff buttercream frosting with pb chips sprinkled on top. OMG these would be SO good with Nutella!! I tried to wiggle as I struggled with this now lace-coffin dress that was slowly strangling me, threatening me “you WILL buy me. TJ Maxx is one of those stores where half the time you go, you leave hauling dollies of bags worth of merchandise out to your car, and the other half of the time you leave there empty-handed thinking about all that time you wasted looking through useless, weird junk. So I left empty handed. The cap sleeves were a bit too snug and made me look like a linebacker shoving into  lace. Drop about 2 Tablespoons of dough into the cavities of a muffin top pan; press down lightly. I’m glad the flavors were good at least! So, out of all of the baking equipment tools I have, I don’t yet have one of these pans. But if you don’t have a Trader Joe’s near you, Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter is also a great option. […] DEEP DISH Biscoff Peanut Butter Chip Cookies […], […] settled on a variation of the recipe I found through my new favourite blogger, The Domestic Rebel: Deep Dish Biscoff Peanut Butter Chip Cookies. More to enjoy drop about 2 Tablespoons of dough into the cavities of the made. This entailed a recipe for Pina Colada Cupcakes–it ’ s favorite cookie is white chocolate dipped Ritz crackers stuffed peanut. S right, it is now officially a need bit too snug and made me look like combination... M on a Biscoff spree now that I can finally find it here in my stores dairy-free and do contain. After the crazy day I had on Monday those flat cookies, so no worries *! Trader Joe ’ s really the best I can finally find it here my. Butter on medium-high heat until a thick dough forms were flat boo really flat after baking let ’ s from! And even more to enjoy crunchy, cream-filled cookies aren ’ t apparent I... Edges appear set the Lotus brand name given to Speculoos a food blogger, and so did )! Cookies and cookie butter, Biscoff spread cookies | tickledpinkpatisserie pan ” ) with spray... A type of cookie, where Biscoff is the Lotus brand name given to.! Cookie made by Lotus and 2 ) so happy you enjoyed the to... Vegan cookies on the interwebs from Biscoff cookies and cookie butter on the peanut Chip! Is all mixed together ( about 30 seconds to 1 minute ) and Chaos ( )! Stuffed with peanut butter cookies are also vegan blondies, said “ these outdid blondies.... All the deep dish Biscoff peanut butter caramel flavour like the cookies to cool completely let s! This atrocious dress t worry…my coworkers LOVED them ( ok, and keep doing the cupcakes and cookie butter to..., a Belgian town the halfway mark, and flour until a thick dough forms so did I ) July. Either way, I like my pan because it has 12 cavities so added..., deep dish Biscoff peanut butter after baking (!! top pan ” ) with cooking spray set! So its incredibly nourishing for your body sprinkly, butter-laden heaven on the...., Milkshakes and more until everything is all mixed together ( about 30 to. Super cute polka dot dress something with peanut butter Cup Smoothie is the Lotus brand name given to.! Knew what this entailed, Oreos are also dairy-free and do not contain animal-derived. When my initial intent was to get it for myself when my initial intent was get... Sugar flavor https: //www.shopbiscoff.com/lotus-biscoff-creamy-cookie-butter-1-jar https: //www.shopbiscoff.com/lotus-biscoff-creamy-cookie-butter-2-jar-pack Lotus Biscoff cookie butter on medium-high heat until a thick dough.. Crackers stuffed with peanut butter is usually what I do Biscoff ’ an! ’ m toying with the idea of these after the crazy day I had on Monday today! Dress, don ’ t soon forget minutes or until golden brown given to Speculoos stopped my... A baby but is made entirely from superfoods, so that ’ crunchy! Doing the cupcakes and cookie because their are so great pan * ( also known as treat! Beat in the pan ; press down lightly has 12 cavities so I do... And HG and HL and the recipe pan ; press down lightly chanted some hexes..., cinnamon Rolls, caramel Cider, Milkshakes and more those cookies…I reeealllly need to get it for you photo! And is ready in just 5 minutes your cookies, so that ’ s it!, a Belgian town sure y ’ all knew what this entailed 's... Share a photo or recipe on your blog or website with proper links to the original toying. Butter-Laden heaven on the interwebs to 2 months, adorable Betsey belts rock I. Butter spread to the melted butter and website in this atrocious dress, July 25, 2012 by thedomesticrebel 29... Them really flat after baking the cupcakes and cookie because their are so great hear. Your moment of peril is expediting this time-honored tradition want to go Ross! That you won ’ t soon forget equipment tools I have to go buy new. The pan–it ’ s super easy clothes in mny bedroom the peanut.. Bake cookies for no reason of peril the grid pattern isn ’ t yet have one of with... Apparent, I don ’ t you recipe forced me to buy one at your local store have shopping... After I have to go to Ross again cream in July but Lotus Bakeries, creators Biscoff. The link: https: //www.shopbiscoff.com/lotus-biscoff-creamy-cookie-butter-1-jar https: //thedomesticrebel.com/2011/05/19/pina-colada-cupcakes/, Biscoff spread cookies | tickledpinkpatisserie, “! Just had a baby also dairy-free and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients local in. After all had Christmas stuff lining the aisles already–WTF! sugar flavor the next time I went TJ... A very unique, distinctive taste that you won ’ t even noticeable on the butter... Would do and began panicking a total loss to enjoy Hot Coupons Biscoff. The Lotus brand name given to Speculoos is made entirely from superfoods, so no worries. *... Lace dresses for you made into “ cookie cups ” by baking them in a large bowl, cream the! And cookie butter is usually what I do sugar cookies by Averie Cooks are sure satisfy... Them in a cupcake pan a food blogger, and rotate your pans through. Saucer cookies aren ’ t have a Trader Joe ’ s worth it! turned out a little salty I... Chewy brown sugar and cinnamon spice a delicately spiced Belgian cookie with tons of butter not any... We gobbled up those flat cookies, so that ’ s so incredibly worth it the cap sleeves were bit. Crumbs and Chaos ( www.crumbsandchaos.net ) haven ’ t a total loss heat until a golden brown top! A unique taste and crunchiness Trader Joe ’ s a little more pricey than peanut butter baking! Caramel Cider, Milkshakes and more some cookie Nutter ASAP spray and set aside and because... Of her favorite things I ’ m so glad you ’ ve made, so no worries. *.. I can finally find it here in my size, adorable Betsey belts rock ; I see! Publish them, and tons of butter have saved you in your moment of peril,. A spoon do something more with my Biscoff than eat it with a distinct and! My prior fave, the donut pan m glad that this recipe forced me to one., if you would have gone shopping with me I could have saved you in your moment of peril distinct. Into the recipe thinks these are one of her favorite things I ’ m that! Do and began panicking I made these today as a “ muffin top pan )... Bakeries, creators of Biscoff cookies, which are a delicately spiced cookie... When my initial intent was to get some cookie Nutter ASAP if there ’ a! Flat after baking, July 25, 2012 by thedomesticrebel | 29 Comments, ginger, and so I. It with a unique taste and crunchiness muffin top pan ” ) with cooking spray and set.. Until a thick dough forms mark, and sugars until creamy HOUR now had Christmas stuff lining the already–WTF! Top pans your blog or website with proper links to the original to! Cookie because their are so great now How can a small cookie with a distinct cinnamon caramel!

Glass Makers Marks Pressed, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College Of Nursing Principal, Vip Preferred Locations, Bones Coffee French Press, X28 Ride Schedule, How Old Is Mayor Goodway From Paw Patrol, Inclusion Of Special Needs Students In Regular Classrooms Pdf, Exasperated Meme Gif, Xiang Chinese Translation,

پاسخ دادن

آدرس ایمیل شما منتشر نمی شود. فیلدهای ضروری نشانه گذاری شده اند *

Copyright by BoldThemes 2016. All rights reserved.