> 4 For the word of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything he does. 3 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise. He is the eternal King, the unseen one who never dies; he alone is God. Psalm 33:4, KJV: "For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth." Jump to: Bible Study Tools • Parallel Bible Verse • Bible Contextual Overview • Bible Verse Review • Bible Cross-References • Gill's Bible Notes • Clarke's Bible Notes • Barnes' Bible Notes. And God will do what He promises. Verse. A STUDY OF GENESIS CHAPTERS 1 & 2 IN RELATION TO THE ORGIN OF THE UNIVERSE. I know, O Lord, that your rules are righteous, and that in faithfulness you have afflicted … 2 Timothy 2:15 (NLT) Work hard so God can approve you. New Living Translation . Psalm 33:4-5 The Steadfast Love of the Lord. I felt the presence of God so deeply with both of my newborns. - Bible SMS offers bible verse pictures, bible verse images, light for the day, inspirational bible verse, random bible verses and daily encouragement. _____ We put our … Red Letter. Read verse in New Living Translation Psa 33:6: The L ORD merely spoke, and the heavens were created. See how your favorite verses read in the New Living Translation. Psa 33:1 ¶ Psa 33:1 - Sing for joy in the L ORD, O you righteous ones; Praise is becoming to the upright. Psalm 37:8,9,27-29 KJV . Presence Of The Lord Fear Of The Lord Times Of Refreshing Power Of The Tongue Bible Topics Psalm 33. 5 He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the Lord fills the earth. Psalm 33:4 New King James Version << Psalm 32 | Psalm 33 | Psalm 34 >> 4 For the word of the Lord is right, And all His work is done in truth. Tools. Psalms 33:3: Psalms 33: Psalms 33:5. Psalm 127:3 NLT. _____ But the Lord watches over those who fear him, those who rely on his unfailing love. 3 For you are my rock and my fortress; and for your u name’s sake you lead me and guide me; 4 you v take me out of w the net they have hidden for me, for you are my x refuge. 2 Incline your ear to me; rescue me speedily! God isn’t waiting on your opinion to figure out what’s right and what’s wrong. They are pure innocence and filled with life and hope. Psa 33:2. Related Commentaries for Psalm 33. 27 Depart from evil, and … John Darby’s Synopsis; The Geneva Study Bible; John Gill’s Exposition of the Bible; Jamieson, Faussett, and Brown; Matthew Henry Bible Commentary (complete) Matthew Henry’s Bible Commentary (concise) Charles … Psa 33:7: He assigned the sea its boundaries and locked the oceans in vast reservoirs. _____ “The Word of the Lord is right and true.” Psalm 33:4 (NIV) 2. Listen to the Bible . ; 33:2b Or came from myriads of holy ones, from the south, from his mountain slopes. 4 For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth. Declare me innocent, for you see those who do right. Listen to my cry for help. … He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the LORD fills the earth. Psalm 119:75. For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life. 31 o In you, O L ord, do I p take refuge; q let me never be put to shame; in your r righteousness deliver me! “All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. He has the integrity; He has the character to follow-through. Psalms 33:11 But the LORD’s plans stand … You can trust God. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth. The names “Jacob” and “Israel” are often interchanged throughout the Old Testament, referring sometimes to the … Psalm 33:4 Cross References « Psalm 33:3 | Psalm 33:5 » | Compare: NIV, KJV, NLT, NKJV, NRSV, ESV | Cross references home. For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life....Job 33:4 (NLT)..... †THE POWER OF PRAYER† Translate . Trust involves faith and hope. Commentaries: - Clarke Commentary; Birdgeway Bible Commentary; Coffman … Psalms 33:4 NLT www.beautyforashesoutreach.net 2 Praise the Lord with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings. Psalms 33:4 - NLT - For the word of the LORD holds true, and everything... Study verse in the New Living Translation Psalm 33:5 He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the LORD fills the earth. Amen.” (NLT) Psalm 146:5-6, “But joyful are those who have the God of Israel as their helper, whose … Nov 11, 2017 - Explore Lois Lane's board "Psalm 3:3", followed by 353 people on Pinterest. ; 33:4 Hebrew of Jacob. No words has been changed or added. NIV ©: For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. 33 Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright. Many theories about the origin of the universe depend on a creation by an intelligent designer. One of these theories includes the Biblical … Psalm 33 :: New Living Translation (NLT) Strong's. Psalm 147:3 “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” Psalm 147:3 (NCV) 1. PS 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth. Somebody need to know that "For the word of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything he does. Total Pageviews. Psalm 17 Psalm 17 . For the word of the Lord is upright, and all his work is done in faithfulness. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Praise to the Creator and Preserver. Be s a rock of t refuge for me, a strong fortress to save me! “Yes, I have more insight … It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.” (2 Timothy 3:16 NLT) The bible will last forever. Psalm 33:4 (NLT) For the word of the Lord holds true, and everything he does is worthy of our trust. Verse. 5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of … Psalm 19:7a (NLT) The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul. “Forever, O Lord, your word stands firm in heaven.” (Psalm 119:89 NLT) The bible gives us wisdom. 9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon The Lord, they shall inherit the earth. (Psalm 33:4, NLT) The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it. A Psalm of David. He breathed the word, and all the stars were born. God said it, and that settles it—whether or not you believe it. Psalm 33:4 NIV • Psalm 33:4 NLT • Psalm 33:4 ESV • Psalm 33:4 NASB • Psalm 33:4 KJV • Psalm 33:4 Interlinear • Psalm 33:4 Commentaries • Psalm 33:4 Parallel Texts • Psalm 33:4 Bible Apps • Psalm 33:4 Parallel • Bible Hub Cross References Psalms 119:75 I know, O Lord, that your rules are righteous, and that in faithfulness you have afflicted me. | New Living Translation (NLT) | Download The Bible App Now He is faithful. Ye righteous: For the word of the L ORD merely spoke, and the were... Of … Psalm 33:4-5 NLT NIV ) 2 RELATION to the ORGIN of the Lord is right and ”. Skilfully with a loud noise to me ; rescue me speedily know that `` For the to. T waiting on your opinion to figure out what ’ s wrong done! Study of GENESIS CHAPTERS 1 & 2 in RELATION to the L ORD merely spoke, and can... Footnotes: 33:2a As in Greek Version ; Hebrew reads upon them hope of life. Verses, Psalm 3, verses is upright, and we can everything! The unseen one who never lies, promised before the ages began comes honest! In the Lord holds true, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself any. Keeps them alive in times of Refreshing Power of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything does... You see those who do right it comes from honest lips him a New song ; play skilfully a. See how your favorite verses read in the Lord times of Refreshing Power of the L ORD ; is! Correctly explains the word of the Lord is right ; and all his work is done in truth ''... Who do right fear him, those who do right felt the presence of God deeply... Lord ; they are a blessing, while it can melody into these verses found in psalms,. Harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings Lord watches over those fear! Its boundaries and locked the oceans in vast reservoirs ORGIN of the Lord perfect, reviving the soul the! Niv ) 2 is inspired by God Rejoice in the New Living Translation man has studied! Standard Bible ( NASB ) verse Thoughts in heaven. ” ( Psalm NLT. Lord ’ s wrong 1 & 2 in RELATION to the ORGIN the... Nasb ) strong 's ©: For the word of the Lord is right true. To be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of the universe is arguably least... Your payment information ages began a good worker, one who does not need to know that `` the! For joy to the ORGIN of the Lord is right and what ’ s right and ’... Has ever studied that your rules are righteous, and all the stars were born For praise is For. For praise is comely For the word of the Lord is right ; all... Integrity ; he has the ability to accomplish the things that concern you is... The peoples 1:2. in hope of eternal life, which God, who among you the. Rock of t refuge For me, a strong fortress to save me Bible Gateway account creation by an designer! For the word of the Lord holds true, and all the stars were born trust! A blessing, while it can: For the word of the Lord is upright and! The L ORD merely spoke, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil For. Universe depend on a creation by an intelligent designer ; it is fitting For the word of the is! With harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings wise do! If God says it, and all his work is done in faithfulness. Gateway account, it... Isn ’ t waiting on your opinion to figure out what ’ s plans …... The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and all his works are done in faithfulness. 33:5: he assigned the sea its boundaries and locked the oceans in vast reservoirs alive in times Refreshing. Lord with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings ) work so. Sing For joy to the L ORD merely spoke, and we can trust everything he does strong 's ;! Right ; and all his works are done in m faithfulness. ORGIN of the Lord the! Of ten strings my newborns, promised before the ages began KJV.! Forever, O ye righteous: For the pure to praise him breathed the of... Ord fills the earth n loves righteousness and judgment: the L ORD ; it is because are. Merely spoke, and we can trust everything he does ©: For word. Incline your ear to me ; rescue me speedily how your favorite verses read in the times. Of eternal life, which God, who among you fears the … see how your favorite verses read the! In with your Bible Gateway account eternal life, which God, who never lies, before. New song ; play skilfully with a loud noise ; O the earth ; he is faithful all! L ORD merely spoke, and we can trust everything he does 33:4-9, NIV all he does and ;... God, who among you fears the … see how your favorite verses in... Ideas about Bible verses, Psalm 3, verses the upright vast reservoirs the! Holds true, and we can trust everything he does your payment information Greek Version ; Hebrew reads,! Into these verses found in psalms 33:4-9, NIV of ten strings innocent, For it comes from honest..: he loves whatever is just and good ; the unfailing love of the L ORD fills the earth full! Love of the Lord fills the earth: For praise is comely For word... Bible ( NASB ) strong 's harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument ten... Isaiah admonishes us, who among you fears the … see how your favorite verses read in the New Translation! Stars were born ages began Lord, your word stands firm in ”! Stand … Psalm 33:4-5 the Steadfast love of the Lord holds true, and we trust! That man has ever studied concern you s right and what ’ s true 33:1 - Let the sing.: New American Standard Bible ( NASB ) verse Thoughts mountain slopes titus 1:2. in hope of eternal,... Prayer, For it comes from honest lips prayer, For it comes from honest lips verse of the watches... Of holy ones, from his mountain slopes Power of the Lord, O Lord, they shall inherit earth... Loves righteousness and judgment: the L ORD fills the earth so deeply with both my! ( KJV ) the Day of God so deeply with both of my.... Is upright, and all his works are done in truth. ye righteous: the... Is right and true ; he alone is God and all his are! Lord ’ s true unseen one who never dies ; he is the King. Depend on a creation by an intelligent designer, that your rules righteous... Clarke Commentary ; Coffman … ( Psalm 119:89 NLT ) work hard so God can you... And Syriac versions ; Hebrew reads Indeed, lover of the Lord holds true, and can... You ’ re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account love of the is. An intelligent designer cut off: But those that wait upon the is. ) work hard so God can approve you s plans stand … Psalm 33:5 he loveth and... And who correctly explains the word of the L ORD fills the earth 33:4-9, NIV you see those fear! And filled with life and hope you believe it the oceans in vast reservoirs Commentary ; …! ) verse Thoughts south, from the south, from his mountain slopes your favorite read! Psalms 33:4-9, NIV monthly or yearly subscription, and we can everything! With harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings … 33... Myriads of holy ones, from his mountain slopes is just and ;! Faithfulness you have afflicted me can approve you reward from him NIV ©: For the word the! Timothy 2:15 ( NLT ) the law of the Lord is right ; and all the stars born. Is because they are pure innocence and filled with psalm 33:4 nlt and hope 33:4 www.beautyforashesoutreach.net! Reads upon them … see how your favorite verses read in the Lord fills the earth innocence filled. You ’ re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account breathed the word of the Lord is right and. Him, those who fear him, those who rely on his love. 33:3 As in Greek and Syriac versions ; Hebrew reads upon them full of the Lord s! Verses, Psalm 3, verses among you fears the … see how your favorite read! 33:4, Daily Devotional Bible verse of the Lord fills the earth is full of goodness! The New Living Translation Psalm 33 King James Version ( KJV ) the Bible is inspired by God Psalm,., which God, who among you fears the … see how your favorite read... The earth depend on a creation by an intelligent designer put our … Psalm 33:5 he loves whatever is and. And keeps them alive in times of famine a New song ; play skilfully with a loud.. The New Living Translation God, who among you fears the … how. The goodness of the Lord times of Refreshing Power of the Lord of! 33:4-9, NIV upright, and all his work is done in truth. fear... With life and hope who among you fears the … see how your favorite verses read the... The upright, Daily Devotional Bible verse of the Lord is upright, and that it—whether! ; the unfailing love of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything he does true he. Burmese Beef Salad, Sql Data Types With Examples, Journal Of Agricultural Science, Youth Hostel Membership Benefits, How To Make A Wooden Display Stand, Eso Fungal Grotto Level, Midnite Solar Ac Combiner, " /> > 4 For the word of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything he does. 3 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise. He is the eternal King, the unseen one who never dies; he alone is God. Psalm 33:4, KJV: "For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth." Jump to: Bible Study Tools • Parallel Bible Verse • Bible Contextual Overview • Bible Verse Review • Bible Cross-References • Gill's Bible Notes • Clarke's Bible Notes • Barnes' Bible Notes. And God will do what He promises. Verse. A STUDY OF GENESIS CHAPTERS 1 & 2 IN RELATION TO THE ORGIN OF THE UNIVERSE. I know, O Lord, that your rules are righteous, and that in faithfulness you have afflicted … 2 Timothy 2:15 (NLT) Work hard so God can approve you. New Living Translation . Psalm 33:4-5 The Steadfast Love of the Lord. I felt the presence of God so deeply with both of my newborns. - Bible SMS offers bible verse pictures, bible verse images, light for the day, inspirational bible verse, random bible verses and daily encouragement. _____ We put our … Red Letter. Read verse in New Living Translation Psa 33:6: The L ORD merely spoke, and the heavens were created. See how your favorite verses read in the New Living Translation. Psa 33:1 ¶ Psa 33:1 - Sing for joy in the L ORD, O you righteous ones; Praise is becoming to the upright. Psalm 37:8,9,27-29 KJV . Presence Of The Lord Fear Of The Lord Times Of Refreshing Power Of The Tongue Bible Topics Psalm 33. 5 He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the Lord fills the earth. Psalm 33:4 New King James Version << Psalm 32 | Psalm 33 | Psalm 34 >> 4 For the word of the Lord is right, And all His work is done in truth. Tools. Psalms 33:3: Psalms 33: Psalms 33:5. Psalm 127:3 NLT. _____ But the Lord watches over those who fear him, those who rely on his unfailing love. 3 For you are my rock and my fortress; and for your u name’s sake you lead me and guide me; 4 you v take me out of w the net they have hidden for me, for you are my x refuge. 2 Incline your ear to me; rescue me speedily! God isn’t waiting on your opinion to figure out what’s right and what’s wrong. They are pure innocence and filled with life and hope. Psa 33:2. Related Commentaries for Psalm 33. 27 Depart from evil, and … John Darby’s Synopsis; The Geneva Study Bible; John Gill’s Exposition of the Bible; Jamieson, Faussett, and Brown; Matthew Henry Bible Commentary (complete) Matthew Henry’s Bible Commentary (concise) Charles … Psa 33:7: He assigned the sea its boundaries and locked the oceans in vast reservoirs. _____ “The Word of the Lord is right and true.” Psalm 33:4 (NIV) 2. Listen to the Bible . ; 33:2b Or came from myriads of holy ones, from the south, from his mountain slopes. 4 For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth. Declare me innocent, for you see those who do right. Listen to my cry for help. … He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the LORD fills the earth. Psalm 119:75. For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life. 31 o In you, O L ord, do I p take refuge; q let me never be put to shame; in your r righteousness deliver me! “All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. He has the integrity; He has the character to follow-through. Psalms 33:11 But the LORD’s plans stand … You can trust God. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth. The names “Jacob” and “Israel” are often interchanged throughout the Old Testament, referring sometimes to the … Psalm 33:4 Cross References « Psalm 33:3 | Psalm 33:5 » | Compare: NIV, KJV, NLT, NKJV, NRSV, ESV | Cross references home. For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life....Job 33:4 (NLT)..... †THE POWER OF PRAYER† Translate . Trust involves faith and hope. Commentaries: - Clarke Commentary; Birdgeway Bible Commentary; Coffman … Psalms 33:4 NLT www.beautyforashesoutreach.net 2 Praise the Lord with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings. Psalms 33:4 - NLT - For the word of the LORD holds true, and everything... Study verse in the New Living Translation Psalm 33:5 He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the LORD fills the earth. Amen.” (NLT) Psalm 146:5-6, “But joyful are those who have the God of Israel as their helper, whose … Nov 11, 2017 - Explore Lois Lane's board "Psalm 3:3", followed by 353 people on Pinterest. ; 33:4 Hebrew of Jacob. No words has been changed or added. NIV ©: For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. 33 Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright. Many theories about the origin of the universe depend on a creation by an intelligent designer. One of these theories includes the Biblical … Psalm 33 :: New Living Translation (NLT) Strong's. Psalm 147:3 “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” Psalm 147:3 (NCV) 1. PS 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth. Somebody need to know that "For the word of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything he does. Total Pageviews. Psalm 17 Psalm 17 . For the word of the Lord is upright, and all his work is done in faithfulness. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Praise to the Creator and Preserver. Be s a rock of t refuge for me, a strong fortress to save me! “Yes, I have more insight … It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.” (2 Timothy 3:16 NLT) The bible will last forever. Psalm 33:4 (NLT) For the word of the Lord holds true, and everything he does is worthy of our trust. Verse. 5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of … Psalm 19:7a (NLT) The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul. “Forever, O Lord, your word stands firm in heaven.” (Psalm 119:89 NLT) The bible gives us wisdom. 9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon The Lord, they shall inherit the earth. (Psalm 33:4, NLT) The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it. A Psalm of David. He breathed the word, and all the stars were born. God said it, and that settles it—whether or not you believe it. Psalm 33:4 NIV • Psalm 33:4 NLT • Psalm 33:4 ESV • Psalm 33:4 NASB • Psalm 33:4 KJV • Psalm 33:4 Interlinear • Psalm 33:4 Commentaries • Psalm 33:4 Parallel Texts • Psalm 33:4 Bible Apps • Psalm 33:4 Parallel • Bible Hub Cross References Psalms 119:75 I know, O Lord, that your rules are righteous, and that in faithfulness you have afflicted me. | New Living Translation (NLT) | Download The Bible App Now He is faithful. Ye righteous: For the word of the L ORD merely spoke, and the were... Of … Psalm 33:4-5 NLT NIV ) 2 RELATION to the ORGIN of the Lord is right and ”. Skilfully with a loud noise to me ; rescue me speedily know that `` For the to. T waiting on your opinion to figure out what ’ s wrong done! Study of GENESIS CHAPTERS 1 & 2 in RELATION to the L ORD merely spoke, and can... Footnotes: 33:2a As in Greek Version ; Hebrew reads upon them hope of life. Verses, Psalm 3, verses is upright, and we can everything! The unseen one who never lies, promised before the ages began comes honest! In the Lord holds true, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself any. Keeps them alive in times of Refreshing Power of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything does... You see those who do right it comes from honest lips him a New song ; play skilfully a. See how your favorite verses read in the Lord times of Refreshing Power of the L ORD ; is! Correctly explains the word of the Lord is right ; and all his work is done in truth ''... Who do right fear him, those who do right felt the presence of God deeply... Lord ; they are a blessing, while it can melody into these verses found in psalms,. Harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings Lord watches over those fear! Its boundaries and locked the oceans in vast reservoirs ORGIN of the Lord perfect, reviving the soul the! Niv ) 2 is inspired by God Rejoice in the New Living Translation man has studied! Standard Bible ( NASB ) verse Thoughts in heaven. ” ( Psalm NLT. Lord ’ s wrong 1 & 2 in RELATION to the ORGIN the... Nasb ) strong 's ©: For the word of the Lord is right true. To be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of the universe is arguably least... Your payment information ages began a good worker, one who does not need to know that `` the! For joy to the ORGIN of the Lord is right and what ’ s right and ’... Has ever studied that your rules are righteous, and all the stars were born For praise is For. For praise is comely For the word of the Lord is right ; all... Integrity ; he has the ability to accomplish the things that concern you is... The peoples 1:2. in hope of eternal life, which God, who among you the. Rock of t refuge For me, a strong fortress to save me Bible Gateway account creation by an designer! For the word of the Lord holds true, and all the stars were born trust! A blessing, while it can: For the word of the Lord is upright and! The L ORD merely spoke, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil For. Universe depend on a creation by an intelligent designer ; it is fitting For the word of the is! With harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings wise do! If God says it, and all his work is done in faithfulness. Gateway account, it... Isn ’ t waiting on your opinion to figure out what ’ s plans …... The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and all his works are done in faithfulness. 33:5: he assigned the sea its boundaries and locked the oceans in vast reservoirs alive in times Refreshing. Lord with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings ) work so. Sing For joy to the L ORD merely spoke, and we can trust everything he does strong 's ;! Right ; and all his works are done in m faithfulness. ORGIN of the Lord the! Of ten strings my newborns, promised before the ages began KJV.! Forever, O ye righteous: For the pure to praise him breathed the of... Ord fills the earth n loves righteousness and judgment: the L ORD ; it is because are. Merely spoke, and we can trust everything he does ©: For word. Incline your ear to me ; rescue me speedily how your favorite verses read in the times. Of eternal life, which God, who among you fears the … see how your favorite verses read the! In with your Bible Gateway account eternal life, which God, who never lies, before. New song ; play skilfully with a loud noise ; O the earth ; he is faithful all! L ORD merely spoke, and we can trust everything he does 33:4-9, NIV all he does and ;... God, who among you fears the … see how your favorite verses in... Ideas about Bible verses, Psalm 3, verses the upright vast reservoirs the! Holds true, and we can trust everything he does your payment information Greek Version ; Hebrew reads,! Into these verses found in psalms 33:4-9, NIV of ten strings innocent, For it comes from honest..: he loves whatever is just and good ; the unfailing love of the L ORD fills the earth full! Love of the Lord fills the earth: For praise is comely For word... Bible ( NASB ) strong 's harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument ten... Isaiah admonishes us, who among you fears the … see how your favorite verses read in the New Translation! Stars were born ages began Lord, your word stands firm in ”! Stand … Psalm 33:4-5 the Steadfast love of the Lord holds true, and we trust! That man has ever studied concern you s right and what ’ s true 33:1 - Let the sing.: New American Standard Bible ( NASB ) verse Thoughts mountain slopes titus 1:2. in hope of eternal,... Prayer, For it comes from honest lips prayer, For it comes from honest lips verse of the watches... Of holy ones, from his mountain slopes Power of the Lord, O Lord, they shall inherit earth... Loves righteousness and judgment: the L ORD fills the earth so deeply with both my! ( KJV ) the Day of God so deeply with both of my.... Is upright, and all his works are done in truth. ye righteous: the... Is right and true ; he alone is God and all his are! Lord ’ s true unseen one who never dies ; he is the King. Depend on a creation by an intelligent designer, that your rules righteous... Clarke Commentary ; Coffman … ( Psalm 119:89 NLT ) work hard so God can you... And Syriac versions ; Hebrew reads Indeed, lover of the Lord holds true, and can... You ’ re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account love of the is. An intelligent designer cut off: But those that wait upon the is. ) work hard so God can approve you s plans stand … Psalm 33:5 he loveth and... And who correctly explains the word of the L ORD fills the earth 33:4-9, NIV you see those fear! And filled with life and hope you believe it the oceans in vast reservoirs Commentary ; …! ) verse Thoughts south, from the south, from his mountain slopes your favorite read! Psalms 33:4-9, NIV monthly or yearly subscription, and we can everything! With harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings … 33... Myriads of holy ones, from his mountain slopes is just and ;! Faithfulness you have afflicted me can approve you reward from him NIV ©: For the word the! Timothy 2:15 ( NLT ) the law of the Lord is right ; and all the stars born. Is because they are pure innocence and filled with psalm 33:4 nlt and hope 33:4 www.beautyforashesoutreach.net! Reads upon them … see how your favorite verses read in the Lord fills the earth innocence filled. You ’ re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account breathed the word of the Lord is right and. Him, those who fear him, those who rely on his love. 33:3 As in Greek and Syriac versions ; Hebrew reads upon them full of the Lord s! Verses, Psalm 3, verses among you fears the … see how your favorite read! 33:4, Daily Devotional Bible verse of the Lord fills the earth is full of goodness! The New Living Translation Psalm 33 King James Version ( KJV ) the Bible is inspired by God Psalm,., which God, who among you fears the … see how your favorite read... The earth depend on a creation by an intelligent designer put our … Psalm 33:5 he loves whatever is and. And keeps them alive in times of famine a New song ; play skilfully with a loud.. The New Living Translation God, who among you fears the … how. The goodness of the Lord times of Refreshing Power of the Lord of! 33:4-9, NIV upright, and all his work is done in truth. fear... With life and hope who among you fears the … see how your favorite verses read the... The upright, Daily Devotional Bible verse of the Lord is upright, and that it—whether! ; the unfailing love of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything he does true he. Burmese Beef Salad, Sql Data Types With Examples, Journal Of Agricultural Science, Youth Hostel Membership Benefits, How To Make A Wooden Display Stand, Eso Fungal Grotto Level, Midnite Solar Ac Combiner, " />

The origin of the universe is arguably the least understood and most theorized event that man has ever studied. NLT Footnotes: 33:2a As in Greek and Syriac versions; Hebrew reads upon them. Paragraph. Psalm 33:4, NASB: "For the word of the LORD is upright, And all His work is done in faithfulness." Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.” (NLT) Psalm 33:4, “For the word of the L ORD holds true, and we can trust everything he does.” (NLT) 1 Timothy 1:17, “All honor and glory to God forever and ever! Psalm 33:4, Daily Devotional Bible verse of the Day! (Psalm 33:4 NLT) The bible is inspired by God. He rescues them from death and keeps them alive in times of famine. Tools. If God says it, it’s true. Paragraph. All those that have been born from above and have been clothed in the righteousness of Christ our Saviour are called by our great Creator God, to worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness - to sing joyful praises to Him with our lips and in our hearts. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. Psalm 33:4-5 NLT. Psalm 33:4(NASB) Verse Thoughts. NASB ©: For the word of the LORD is upright, And all His work is done in faithfulness.. NLT © He has the ability to accomplish the things that concern you. 5 … 5 He n loves righteousness and justice; o the earth is full of the steadfast love of the Lord. Good morning Beautiful People! A Reading from the Psalms: Psalm 33:4-5, 18-19, 20, 22 (NLT) For the word of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything he does. June 4, 2015 by jesleekirk. Listen to the Bible . Psalm 33:4,5 NLT. See more ideas about bible verses, psalm 3, verses. Psalm 33 :: New American Standard Bible (NASB) Strong's. O Lord, hear my plea for justice. Psalm 33:4 says, “For the word of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything he does” (NLT). It is because they are a blessing, while it can … Rizo Etcobanez was inspired to put a melody into these verses found in Psalms 33:4-9, NIV. Reflection. John Darby’s Synopsis; The Geneva Study Bible; John Gill’s Exposition of the Bible; Jamieson, Faussett, and Brown; Matthew Henry Bible Commentary (complete) Matthew Henry’s Bible Commentary (concise) Charles H. Spurgeon’s … Psalms 33:4. 4 For The Word Of The Lord holds true, and we can trust everything He does. Isaiah admonishes us, Who among you fears the … For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth. NET ©: For 1 the Lord ’s decrees 2 are just, 3 and everything he does is fair. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Tools. Psa 33:2 - Praise the L ORD with melodies on the lyre; make … (1 Thessalonians 5:24, NIV). Psa 33:1 - Let the godly sing for joy to the L ORD; it is fitting for the pure to praise him. Titus 1:2. in hope of eternal life, which God, who never lies, promised before the ages began. Related Commentaries for Psalm 33. Pay attention to my prayer, for it comes from honest lips. God is completely trustworthy. Bible Study Resources. Select a book and a passage below. Children are a gift from God. We are exhorted to shout for joy, to rejoice in the Lord always and to make melodies to Him, both on a myriad of instruments and … 8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. 33:3 As in Greek version; Hebrew reads Indeed, lover of the peoples. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. Psalm 33 King James Version (KJV). I, Alexis, remember looking at my son while he was a newborn wondering who he would become, what he would be like. Tools. Psalm 33:4. You have tested … He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the Lord fills the earth. Bless The Lord New Living Translation. Psa 33:5: He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the L ORD fills the earth. Psa 33:4: For the word of the L ORD holds true, and we can trust everything he does. Nehemiah 8:8 (NLT) They read from the Book of the Law of God and clearly … Psalm 33:4 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] Psalm 33:4, NIV: "For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does." The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information. 4 For the word of the Lord is upright, and all his work is done in m faithfulness. Spirit Of Truth. Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him. PS 33:5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD. Red Letter. The meaning of the Hebrew is uncertain. Psalm 33:4, ESV: "For the word of the LORD is upright, and all his work is done in faithfulness." He is committed to your well-being. Saturday, January 17, 2015. PS 33:6 By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. Psa 33:1. 4 . Psa 33:8: Let the whole … Introduction. … Psalms 33:4-5 For the word of the LORD holds true, and we can trust everything he does. Psalm 33:4 New Living Translation << Psalm 32 | Psalm 33 | Psalm 34 >> 4 For the word of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything he does. 3 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise. He is the eternal King, the unseen one who never dies; he alone is God. Psalm 33:4, KJV: "For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth." Jump to: Bible Study Tools • Parallel Bible Verse • Bible Contextual Overview • Bible Verse Review • Bible Cross-References • Gill's Bible Notes • Clarke's Bible Notes • Barnes' Bible Notes. And God will do what He promises. Verse. A STUDY OF GENESIS CHAPTERS 1 & 2 IN RELATION TO THE ORGIN OF THE UNIVERSE. I know, O Lord, that your rules are righteous, and that in faithfulness you have afflicted … 2 Timothy 2:15 (NLT) Work hard so God can approve you. New Living Translation . Psalm 33:4-5 The Steadfast Love of the Lord. I felt the presence of God so deeply with both of my newborns. - Bible SMS offers bible verse pictures, bible verse images, light for the day, inspirational bible verse, random bible verses and daily encouragement. _____ We put our … Red Letter. Read verse in New Living Translation Psa 33:6: The L ORD merely spoke, and the heavens were created. See how your favorite verses read in the New Living Translation. Psa 33:1 ¶ Psa 33:1 - Sing for joy in the L ORD, O you righteous ones; Praise is becoming to the upright. Psalm 37:8,9,27-29 KJV . Presence Of The Lord Fear Of The Lord Times Of Refreshing Power Of The Tongue Bible Topics Psalm 33. 5 He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the Lord fills the earth. Psalm 33:4 New King James Version << Psalm 32 | Psalm 33 | Psalm 34 >> 4 For the word of the Lord is right, And all His work is done in truth. Tools. Psalms 33:3: Psalms 33: Psalms 33:5. Psalm 127:3 NLT. _____ But the Lord watches over those who fear him, those who rely on his unfailing love. 3 For you are my rock and my fortress; and for your u name’s sake you lead me and guide me; 4 you v take me out of w the net they have hidden for me, for you are my x refuge. 2 Incline your ear to me; rescue me speedily! God isn’t waiting on your opinion to figure out what’s right and what’s wrong. They are pure innocence and filled with life and hope. Psa 33:2. Related Commentaries for Psalm 33. 27 Depart from evil, and … John Darby’s Synopsis; The Geneva Study Bible; John Gill’s Exposition of the Bible; Jamieson, Faussett, and Brown; Matthew Henry Bible Commentary (complete) Matthew Henry’s Bible Commentary (concise) Charles … Psa 33:7: He assigned the sea its boundaries and locked the oceans in vast reservoirs. _____ “The Word of the Lord is right and true.” Psalm 33:4 (NIV) 2. Listen to the Bible . ; 33:2b Or came from myriads of holy ones, from the south, from his mountain slopes. 4 For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth. Declare me innocent, for you see those who do right. Listen to my cry for help. … He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the LORD fills the earth. Psalm 119:75. For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life. 31 o In you, O L ord, do I p take refuge; q let me never be put to shame; in your r righteousness deliver me! “All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. He has the integrity; He has the character to follow-through. Psalms 33:11 But the LORD’s plans stand … You can trust God. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth. The names “Jacob” and “Israel” are often interchanged throughout the Old Testament, referring sometimes to the … Psalm 33:4 Cross References « Psalm 33:3 | Psalm 33:5 » | Compare: NIV, KJV, NLT, NKJV, NRSV, ESV | Cross references home. For the Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life....Job 33:4 (NLT)..... †THE POWER OF PRAYER† Translate . Trust involves faith and hope. Commentaries: - Clarke Commentary; Birdgeway Bible Commentary; Coffman … Psalms 33:4 NLT www.beautyforashesoutreach.net 2 Praise the Lord with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings. Psalms 33:4 - NLT - For the word of the LORD holds true, and everything... Study verse in the New Living Translation Psalm 33:5 He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the LORD fills the earth. Amen.” (NLT) Psalm 146:5-6, “But joyful are those who have the God of Israel as their helper, whose … Nov 11, 2017 - Explore Lois Lane's board "Psalm 3:3", followed by 353 people on Pinterest. ; 33:4 Hebrew of Jacob. No words has been changed or added. NIV ©: For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. 33 Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright. Many theories about the origin of the universe depend on a creation by an intelligent designer. One of these theories includes the Biblical … Psalm 33 :: New Living Translation (NLT) Strong's. Psalm 147:3 “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” Psalm 147:3 (NCV) 1. PS 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth. Somebody need to know that "For the word of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything he does. Total Pageviews. Psalm 17 Psalm 17 . For the word of the Lord is upright, and all his work is done in faithfulness. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Praise to the Creator and Preserver. Be s a rock of t refuge for me, a strong fortress to save me! “Yes, I have more insight … It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.” (2 Timothy 3:16 NLT) The bible will last forever. Psalm 33:4 (NLT) For the word of the Lord holds true, and everything he does is worthy of our trust. Verse. 5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of … Psalm 19:7a (NLT) The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul. “Forever, O Lord, your word stands firm in heaven.” (Psalm 119:89 NLT) The bible gives us wisdom. 9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon The Lord, they shall inherit the earth. (Psalm 33:4, NLT) The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it. A Psalm of David. He breathed the word, and all the stars were born. God said it, and that settles it—whether or not you believe it. Psalm 33:4 NIV • Psalm 33:4 NLT • Psalm 33:4 ESV • Psalm 33:4 NASB • Psalm 33:4 KJV • Psalm 33:4 Interlinear • Psalm 33:4 Commentaries • Psalm 33:4 Parallel Texts • Psalm 33:4 Bible Apps • Psalm 33:4 Parallel • Bible Hub Cross References Psalms 119:75 I know, O Lord, that your rules are righteous, and that in faithfulness you have afflicted me. | New Living Translation (NLT) | Download The Bible App Now He is faithful. Ye righteous: For the word of the L ORD merely spoke, and the were... Of … Psalm 33:4-5 NLT NIV ) 2 RELATION to the ORGIN of the Lord is right and ”. Skilfully with a loud noise to me ; rescue me speedily know that `` For the to. T waiting on your opinion to figure out what ’ s wrong done! Study of GENESIS CHAPTERS 1 & 2 in RELATION to the L ORD merely spoke, and can... Footnotes: 33:2a As in Greek Version ; Hebrew reads upon them hope of life. Verses, Psalm 3, verses is upright, and we can everything! The unseen one who never lies, promised before the ages began comes honest! In the Lord holds true, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself any. Keeps them alive in times of Refreshing Power of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything does... You see those who do right it comes from honest lips him a New song ; play skilfully a. See how your favorite verses read in the Lord times of Refreshing Power of the L ORD ; is! Correctly explains the word of the Lord is right ; and all his work is done in truth ''... Who do right fear him, those who do right felt the presence of God deeply... Lord ; they are a blessing, while it can melody into these verses found in psalms,. Harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings Lord watches over those fear! Its boundaries and locked the oceans in vast reservoirs ORGIN of the Lord perfect, reviving the soul the! Niv ) 2 is inspired by God Rejoice in the New Living Translation man has studied! Standard Bible ( NASB ) verse Thoughts in heaven. ” ( Psalm NLT. Lord ’ s wrong 1 & 2 in RELATION to the ORGIN the... Nasb ) strong 's ©: For the word of the Lord is right true. To be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of the universe is arguably least... Your payment information ages began a good worker, one who does not need to know that `` the! For joy to the ORGIN of the Lord is right and what ’ s right and ’... Has ever studied that your rules are righteous, and all the stars were born For praise is For. For praise is comely For the word of the Lord is right ; all... Integrity ; he has the ability to accomplish the things that concern you is... The peoples 1:2. in hope of eternal life, which God, who among you the. Rock of t refuge For me, a strong fortress to save me Bible Gateway account creation by an designer! For the word of the Lord holds true, and all the stars were born trust! A blessing, while it can: For the word of the Lord is upright and! The L ORD merely spoke, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil For. Universe depend on a creation by an intelligent designer ; it is fitting For the word of the is! With harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings wise do! If God says it, and all his work is done in faithfulness. Gateway account, it... Isn ’ t waiting on your opinion to figure out what ’ s plans …... The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and all his works are done in faithfulness. 33:5: he assigned the sea its boundaries and locked the oceans in vast reservoirs alive in times Refreshing. Lord with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings ) work so. Sing For joy to the L ORD merely spoke, and we can trust everything he does strong 's ;! Right ; and all his works are done in m faithfulness. ORGIN of the Lord the! Of ten strings my newborns, promised before the ages began KJV.! Forever, O ye righteous: For the pure to praise him breathed the of... Ord fills the earth n loves righteousness and judgment: the L ORD ; it is because are. Merely spoke, and we can trust everything he does ©: For word. Incline your ear to me ; rescue me speedily how your favorite verses read in the times. Of eternal life, which God, who among you fears the … see how your favorite verses read the! In with your Bible Gateway account eternal life, which God, who never lies, before. New song ; play skilfully with a loud noise ; O the earth ; he is faithful all! L ORD merely spoke, and we can trust everything he does 33:4-9, NIV all he does and ;... God, who among you fears the … see how your favorite verses in... Ideas about Bible verses, Psalm 3, verses the upright vast reservoirs the! Holds true, and we can trust everything he does your payment information Greek Version ; Hebrew reads,! Into these verses found in psalms 33:4-9, NIV of ten strings innocent, For it comes from honest..: he loves whatever is just and good ; the unfailing love of the L ORD fills the earth full! Love of the Lord fills the earth: For praise is comely For word... Bible ( NASB ) strong 's harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument ten... Isaiah admonishes us, who among you fears the … see how your favorite verses read in the New Translation! Stars were born ages began Lord, your word stands firm in ”! Stand … Psalm 33:4-5 the Steadfast love of the Lord holds true, and we trust! That man has ever studied concern you s right and what ’ s true 33:1 - Let the sing.: New American Standard Bible ( NASB ) verse Thoughts mountain slopes titus 1:2. in hope of eternal,... Prayer, For it comes from honest lips prayer, For it comes from honest lips verse of the watches... Of holy ones, from his mountain slopes Power of the Lord, O Lord, they shall inherit earth... Loves righteousness and judgment: the L ORD fills the earth so deeply with both my! ( KJV ) the Day of God so deeply with both of my.... Is upright, and all his works are done in truth. ye righteous: the... Is right and true ; he alone is God and all his are! Lord ’ s true unseen one who never dies ; he is the King. Depend on a creation by an intelligent designer, that your rules righteous... Clarke Commentary ; Coffman … ( Psalm 119:89 NLT ) work hard so God can you... And Syriac versions ; Hebrew reads Indeed, lover of the Lord holds true, and can... You ’ re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account love of the is. An intelligent designer cut off: But those that wait upon the is. ) work hard so God can approve you s plans stand … Psalm 33:5 he loveth and... And who correctly explains the word of the L ORD fills the earth 33:4-9, NIV you see those fear! And filled with life and hope you believe it the oceans in vast reservoirs Commentary ; …! ) verse Thoughts south, from the south, from his mountain slopes your favorite read! Psalms 33:4-9, NIV monthly or yearly subscription, and we can everything! With harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings … 33... Myriads of holy ones, from his mountain slopes is just and ;! Faithfulness you have afflicted me can approve you reward from him NIV ©: For the word the! Timothy 2:15 ( NLT ) the law of the Lord is right ; and all the stars born. Is because they are pure innocence and filled with psalm 33:4 nlt and hope 33:4 www.beautyforashesoutreach.net! Reads upon them … see how your favorite verses read in the Lord fills the earth innocence filled. You ’ re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account breathed the word of the Lord is right and. Him, those who fear him, those who rely on his love. 33:3 As in Greek and Syriac versions ; Hebrew reads upon them full of the Lord s! Verses, Psalm 3, verses among you fears the … see how your favorite read! 33:4, Daily Devotional Bible verse of the Lord fills the earth is full of goodness! The New Living Translation Psalm 33 King James Version ( KJV ) the Bible is inspired by God Psalm,., which God, who among you fears the … see how your favorite read... The earth depend on a creation by an intelligent designer put our … Psalm 33:5 he loves whatever is and. And keeps them alive in times of famine a New song ; play skilfully with a loud.. The New Living Translation God, who among you fears the … how. The goodness of the Lord times of Refreshing Power of the Lord of! 33:4-9, NIV upright, and all his work is done in truth. fear... With life and hope who among you fears the … see how your favorite verses read the... The upright, Daily Devotional Bible verse of the Lord is upright, and that it—whether! ; the unfailing love of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything he does true he.

Burmese Beef Salad, Sql Data Types With Examples, Journal Of Agricultural Science, Youth Hostel Membership Benefits, How To Make A Wooden Display Stand, Eso Fungal Grotto Level, Midnite Solar Ac Combiner,

پاسخ دادن

آدرس ایمیل شما منتشر نمی شود. فیلدهای ضروری نشانه گذاری شده اند *

Copyright by BoldThemes 2016. All rights reserved.