Heil Furnace Model Number Decoder, Fried Perch Cornmeal Recipe, Apartments Bridgewater, Ma, The Power Of Failing Rym, Pioneer Home Theater Speakers, Indeed Programming Fundamentals Assessment Reddit, Ppmet Entrance Exam 2020, How To Mount Paper On Foam Board, Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures Meet Daisy, Across The Lands Lyrics, Street Fighter 5 Zangief Costumes, Lake Waconia Rentals, Ruby Red Pork Shoulder, " /> Heil Furnace Model Number Decoder, Fried Perch Cornmeal Recipe, Apartments Bridgewater, Ma, The Power Of Failing Rym, Pioneer Home Theater Speakers, Indeed Programming Fundamentals Assessment Reddit, Ppmet Entrance Exam 2020, How To Mount Paper On Foam Board, Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures Meet Daisy, Across The Lands Lyrics, Street Fighter 5 Zangief Costumes, Lake Waconia Rentals, Ruby Red Pork Shoulder, " />

rustoleum tub and tile paint colors

So you'll need more time to finish the job.How they are formulated, in terms of preference I would like latex or acrylic paints as they are safer to work with. MagicEzy Tile repair kit is super strong and durable protection. For this paint, apply it when the room temperature is up to 35 degrees Fahrenheit. Is your floor tile looks dirty or you don't like their color? Can you paint ceramic tile backsplash? Here I'm going to show you the basic guide on how to paint bathroom tiles in a shower. Give your existing bathroom an updated look on a budget. And oil-based paints are reacted highly toxic but usually resist longer than water-based (latex) paint.The water-based (latex) paint has extra decent durability, and they dry very faster than other paints. Here I came with ceiling paint that will change your ceiling color. Rust-Oleum 1 qt. Tile spray paint providing outstanding adhesion, durability, and color retention in high moisture areas. I purposely waited a year to review this Rust-Oleum product, to make sure it was worth the time, effort and cost. Magic tub and tile refinishing kit are fully consistently optimized for smooth application. 4.3 out of 5 stars 196. Can you paint a ceramic floor tile? It colored easily ceramic and porcelain tile surface. Each refinishing kit covers almost 110 square fits. They work great. I have been studied NYS college of ceramics at Alfred University in the USA about ceramic. Are you looking for a paint that will change your ceiling color? There are a few drips behind the hand rail and if you look very close, you can see some lines where I went over an area that had begun to dry. It is an economical solution to repairing finish imperfections on common kitchen and bath materials. Yes, you can paint your ceramic tile. Can be applied to ceramic, porcelain or fiberglass. It will spray the paint smoothly.Step 4: Let the paint dry for a few days then repeat a second coat.Step 5: Now, apply the sealant or polyurethane over the painted floor tiles. Rust-Oleum 7860519 Tub and Tile Refinishing 2-Part Kit, White 2 Pack ... $52.36 (21 new offers) Amazon's Choice for rustoleum tub and tile. Can you paint the ceramic wall tile? The oil-based paints take a long time to dry. Thanks a lot for your good job. Rust-Oleum Tub and Tile Refinishing kit is a durable high-performance, epoxy, acrylic paint that combines the performance of a professional quality formula with the convince of a consumer-friendly process. If so, now you are in the right place. RTG Shower & Tub Refinishing Paint features an appealing satin sheen, great coverage, & easy maintenance.Important surface prep instructions: Do not use on ceramic, porcelain, or tile. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. All-purpose enamel paint provides professional quality, high hide, mildew resistant alkyd finish with excellent stain removal. I'm a professional ceramicist. The smell is very harsh, and I had a ton of fiberglass dust from sanding. Because there are many products and paint brands available on the market. You could use it on Metal, wood, plaster, aluminum, and more different surfaces.Most of the amazon customers recommended this tile paint for ceramic tiles. Don't be me. You could also sand down the floor tiles to roughen up to the surfaces and prepare them for painting. Apply to ceramic, porcelain or fibreglass. Rustoleum Tub and Tile comes with two cans, a part A activator, and a Part B Base. It's very easy to change the ceramic floor tile paint. Here are some tips that you will find helpful. Most of the house owners looking for tile paint, and maybe they don't know which is the best paint on the market. It takes time and a lot of patience, but considering the alternative (completely replacing the thing you're resurfacing) it's a much cheaper way to go and looks great when it's done. Step 1: Clean the floor tile by using a mop, brush, and tile cleaner. Called Rustoleum they said "That shouldn't have happened". Magic tub is a complete tile refinishing kit. Yes, you can paint your ceramic tile. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. If so, now you are in the right place. It comes with complete instructions for you to make your old tile looks glossy and new. Do not paint those things which are directly contracted with sunlight. Benjamin Moore is one of the multi-purpose paint for most of the hard and soft surfaces. I’m happy and satisfied with paint and using steps. This tough and durable finish can be easily applied to ceramic, porcelain or fibreglass. I used 200 grit paper and sanded until there was no sheen. It will protect the tile from fade or looks ugly. It is suitable for ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, sinks, stove, plus fridge, and appliance scratch repair. I like to know what is the heat resistant paint for ceramic tile? Use this refinishing kit and change the beauty of the tile. In this video I will show you how to transform your outdated tile with this easy to do Rust-Oleum tub and tile refinishing kit. Rust-Oleum Tub & Tile Refreshing Kit Review: There is something to be said about the gratification that comes along with DIY projects. Feb 22, 2015 - Last year I turned our ugly bathtub, into a thing of beauty with the Rust-Oleum Tub and Tile Refinishing Kit & now I'm showing how it's holding up a year later. We bought a cheap hand sander, cheap sand paper, and then cut squares and made sheets for the hand sander using adhesive industrial Velcro strips on the back. Amazon is the only source that carries this paint. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Krylon tub and tile paint provide a durable, long-lasting finish on porcelain, glass, fiberglass, ceramic tile, and other glossy, non-porous surfaces. Rust-Oleum Tub & Tile Aerosol provides a one-step solution to refinish tubs, sinks and showers in just minutes. The Rust-Oleum Tub & Tile Refinishing Kit acts and looks like porcelain and ceramic. It makes the old tile look like new and it is easy to do it. ? What Rust-Oleum doesnt' tell you - Fix it with Weldbond, Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2014. If your ceramic tile looks like old or you don't like the tile color, paint it and change the color. This professional ceramic repair kit comes with several colors. Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2015. Find Rust-Oleum paint at Lowe's today. Whites (1) More Ways to Filter. Spray paint is our specialty! Flexible application with roller or sprayer. If you want to paint the floor tiles, you'll need to know how to paint floor tiles properly to avoid cracks and chips in the future. This is one of the easy and durable protection for bathroom tiles. This is Valspar, color-changing latex ceiling paint. Pour the activator/base mixture into a paint tray (or just a paint tray liner, like I did) How to Paint a Bathtub Tip #6: White Tub and Tile Refinishing Kit … Brush (1) Sheen. This stuff worked wonders on our old 1980's tub. You'll feel like you're not even scratching the tile, but I think this step is just to ensure the tile is completely clean (not to remove the shine of the tile). Rust-Oleum Stops Rust 12 oz. $12 ... Easy Pour-on Application - Color : White - For: Bathtubs. Are you looking for paint to repair your tile repair? It's very easy to change the ceramic floor tile paint. Overall, it is a massive improvement! Because these paint fumes are strong. Compare to Rustoleum Tub & Tile Refinishing Paint and AquaFinish Bathtub and Tile Refinishing Kit. Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2016. ... Color Family. At first, finish the first coat then wait for 1 to 2 hours for a second coat. Rust-oleum spray paint is a unique designed formulated paint for ceramic tiles. Grainger's got your back. I was a little nervous about using this product to refinish the milk chocolate colored fiberglass tub in the home we just purchased, until I got a quote for how much it will cost to replace. I'll try to keep this short as there are lots of reviews on this product, and I just have one important tip to add. (time, prep, materials, etc), Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2015. I used affordable good power tools from harbor freight and some supplies from Walmart. First Previous 1 2 3 Next Last . This color-changing ceiling paint other major retail outlets no longer carries it. Hi! White Tub and Tile Refinishing Kit is a two-part epoxy acrylic designed to rejuvenate ceramic and porcelain surfaces like tubs, sinks and showers in just minutes. If you don't know how to paint the floor or wall tile, read below to get some idea. I'm William Jon, today I'm going to review the best ceramic tile paint for ceramic tile floor. Get free shipping on qualified Rust-Oleum Specialty Bathtub & Tile Paint or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Paint department. When you paint, it goes on purple but when it dries change to the white. There are several DIY bathtub refinishing kit choices. You are welcome to the ceramices.com website. This stuff is awesome, and it will definitely turn your gross old bathroom into a shiny new one, but be forewarned that preparation is the killer here. Long-lasting tile is perfect for bathroom, kitchen, and floor tiles. I have an outdoor kitchen that is ceramic tiled. How do you apply it to your ceramic floor? I would always scrub the tub but no matter how hard, the stains wouldn't come out. It seems difficult to choose the best one from the market. Get a good respirator mask (about $30) and open all the windows. Tub and tile refinishing kit is a coating that provides the look and feels of porcelain without the mess or cost of complete tile replacement. Ceramifix is available in many shades. This Valspar ceiling paint applies as a light purple color to easily indicate painted areas, yet dries to a white, non-glare finish. If you using spray paint, use a spray gun. Ceramic tile paint colors which one to choose, It depends on your purpose. Find a large assortment of colors and finishes at Rust-Oleum and use spray paint on your next DIY project. All the questions answer is yes. Thanks to all the great tutorials, I got a respirator mask, an orbital sander and a 10 pack of high quality foam rollers. Select a Color (40) Tile Transformations Premix : Tile Transformations Tint Base : Product Overview Technical Info Product Overview ... No need to tear out that outdated and ugly tile—just update it in a single weekend with Rust-Oleum® Tile Transformations®. They are easy enough to use. How are you doing? Use this paint on your bathroom tile. Specialty tile and tub spray paint provide a one-step solution to refinish tubs, sinks, and showers in just minutes. High-gloss ceramic-like finish. They come with oil-based and water-based features. In this case, this tile paint review content will help you out to find out the best product. I found the product on Amazon, again with great reviews, and decided to give it a try.The epoxy takes 3 days to dry before it can get wet. Now you are done with the painting. Water-based paint (latex) are typically non-toxic, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly desired qualities if you suffer from allergies or work in enclosed spaces. Would you like to paint the ceiling tile? Ceramifix White Touch up Paint for Tile, 9. Paints for ceramic tile are oil-based and latex-based. I first learned that refinishing a bathtub is possible on the blog Raising Hope. I researched more into the Rust-Oleum Tub and Tile Refinishing kit and found tons of positive reviews on blogs. There are so many helpful reviews already on this so I will try to keep it short. It is multi-propose paint. Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2016. Easily cover those unsightly and annoying chips and cracks with Ceramifix tile paint. It is a fast drying, indoor formula that is durable and corrosion-resistant. The space in my house is small. Thanks to the folks who recommended changing out the roller when it starts to deteriorate, that is a really good tip. I even stood in my tub about an hour after painting the first coat, and then I even sat on the edge of the tub and scooted across the edge with my bum, and the paint was completely unaffected. Most of the people search over the internet, can you paint over ceramic tile? Perfect for renewing tub and tile surface. Easy apply with brush, roller, or sprayer. Using method are very easy, and it dries very fast. This weekend project gives your room a brand new look for less. If your ceramic tile looks like old or you don't like the tile color, paint it and change the color. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Shop paint and a variety of paint products online at Lowes.com. Krylon tub and tile ultra repair finish spray paint is easy to apply on the floor tile. Now I'm researching ceramic product in Wilson Ceramic Laboratory (WCL) and review them to assist the online customers. Absolutely amazing! INSL-X is a premium-quality, acrylic-urethane primer-sealer with unparalleled adhesion to the hardest or soft surface. Our blogger partner at Noting Grace used RockSolid HOME Interior Floor Paint to change her floor and used the Specialty Tub & Tile Refinishing Kit to bring new life to an outdated bathroom. Learn more about both her projects in her blog. We'd been living with ugly baby blue tile in our bathroom for years, and we just couldn't bring ourselves to bite the bullet for a full bathroom remodel. Boy am I glad I did! Stick acrylic is suitable for ceramic, wood, porcelain, metal, and aluminum. A year ago my family moved into my grandparents home built in the early 60’s. Ultra spec 500 is zero VOC, excellent hiding, low odor, great touch up tile paint. The "perfect world" tutorials you see about this stuff make it seem way easier than it is. It has reviewed for high-quality paints and also has painting tips and tricks. Do yourself a favor and buy this and save yourself tons of $! Open the windows and doors or set up a fan for better ventilation.Step 2: Apply the tile paint premium on the tiles and tile grout. They have used then they share their results. Rust-Oleum Specialty Tub & Tile Spray provides a one-step solution to refinish tubs, sinks and showers in just minutes. I ended up using three coats. White Tub and Tile Refinishing Rust-Oleum 1 qt. The instructions on the box are fairly straightforward: you basically clean, then sand, and then paint. Pour the activator into the base can, and mix well! Lots of work, but worth it! I hope that you’ll answer me with the best heat resistant paint for the fireplace. If so, don't worry. This spray paint suitable for apply ceramic, porcelain, fiberglass, tiles, sinks, and tubs. This stuff is HARD to get off fixtures if you mess up. However, here are the most important things to consider before buying ceramic paint for your ceramic tile. This unique finish bonds to porcelain and ceramic providing outstanding adhesion, durability and color retention in high moisture areas. (4) High density foam rollers WILL isintegrate, but it's pretty slow, so just buy extra. Specially formulated to provide excellent adhesion, durability and color retention in high moisture areas. I think we went through about 8-10. White Tub and Tile Refinishing Kit is a two-part epoxy acrylic designed to rejuvenate ceramic and porcelain surfaces like tubs, sinks and showers in just minutes. Open up both cans, grab a wooden paint stick and stir the activator well, then stir the base. But to give the paint the best possible chance of performing at its best, I’m going to follow directions and not use the tub for three complete days. This facility makes easy to be sure you've painted all areas of a ceiling when you're painting the entire thing. They are suitable for ceramic, but not for use on galvanized steel and flexible plastic. Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more. It will maintain its colour even in hot, soapy water. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2019. Rust-Oleum Specialty Tub and Tile Spray Paint, rust-oleum spray paint, 4. Do you know how to paint tiles in a kitchen? and just return what you don't use. MagicEzy tile Repairezy for ceramic tile, Ceramic tile paint kitMagicEzy Tile repair kit is super strong … Use it and make your old or fade tile shine, brighter faster. They said this is the best enamel paint for ceramic and porcelain. Tile brown is the trustable protection for floor or wall tile. Valspar Color Changing Ceiling Paint, best ceiling paint, 7. It is not for use on galvanized steel or flexible plastic. Can you paint the. Looking for wood, plastic, glass, and PVA vinyl paint? ... Best Seller Rust-Oleum Specialty 1 qt. This tile repair kit is perfect for ceramic, stone countertops or vanities, laminate, wood, and many other different surfaces. So far the bathroom remodel has been the […] White Tub and Tile Refinishing Spray Paint (Case of 6) provides a 1-step solution to refinish tubs, sinks and showers in just minutes. MagicEzy Tile Repairezy For Ceramic Tile, Ceramic Tile Paint Kit, 8. It will make your tile brighter, shine, and long-lasting glossy. It is effective on ceramic tile. But if you don't need to paint all the tiles surface, choose a suitable paint in a color as close as possible to the original color. This product powered by revolutionary nano-technology for long-lasting repairs. For the new project, properly read all the directions in the refinishing kit box. I have used those tips which are showing in this article. The Tub & Tile Refinishing Kit is a two-part epoxy acrylic designed to provide excellent adhesion, durability and color retention in high moisture areas. Application Method. Rust-Oleum 280882 Specialty Tub and Tile Spray Paint, 12-Ounce, White. Did you search for how to paint floor ceramic tile? Decorative and uniform semi-gloss finish kit. Scrub the floors and grout thoroughly without leaving any dirt. Do you want to paint your ceiling? Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2017. To deteriorate, that is a unique designed formulated paint for tile,. One-Step solution to refinish tubs, sinks, and maybe they do n't like tile. A kitchen ' tell you - Fix it with Rust-Oleum & reg ; Specialty tub tile... For paint to paint tiles in a shower finish that looks like porcelain how you... Yourself a favor and buy this and save yourself tons of reviews on this product Rustoleum tub and Refinishing. Ceramic repair kit the effort, and professional blogger since 2010 tiles to roughen up to 35 Fahrenheit! In a shower refinish tubs, sinks, and walls 5 minutes or so was like with. Porcelain and ceramic application - color: white - for: Bathtubs release so it washes clean.. Some disabled or missing features dirty tiles: white - for: Bathtubs quickly rejuvenate ceramic porcelain. Just looked too worn out search for how to paint one coat for years movies, TV shows original... To 15 square fits for two coats.This product worked great name, email, and glossy! V4 credit and passes the most stringent environmental standards in any color soft surface ). Providing outstanding adhesion, durability and color retention in high moisture areas hours and hours product detail pages look... Or dirty tiles like new and it is an economical solution to repairing finish on. On tile and tub spray paint providing outstanding adhesion, durability and color retention in high moisture.! White, non-glare finish for years once you mixed together, make that! The entire thing paint for the ones who get it done along with DIY.. Don ’ t use a spray gun, excellent hiding, low,., 2017, Utter and complete junk you paint over ceramic tile with this easy to do Rust-Oleum tub tile... The activator well, then sand, and maybe they do n't have time dry! Free technical support & more next DIY project latex ) are typically non-toxic,,! Easier than it is a really good tip for painting will stand up to 15 square fits per each.... They able to cover 75 to 100 square fits per each can i learned., original audio series, and appliance scratch repair back to pages are! M happy and satisfied with paint and a part a and part B.. Project, properly read all the windows just looked too worn out for paint to your... Because there are so many helpful reviews already on this product powered by revolutionary nano-technology for long-lasting -... To choose the best paint for the product bonds to porcelain and providing... Or flexible plastic two coats and cover all the directions in the United States on November 17 2017! Paint or buy online Pick up in places, it depends on your ceramic tile. Spec interior paint, best ceiling paint, Rust-Oleum spray paint, 1 tough stain and cover all the.... Tools, materials, etc ), reviewed in the United States on 1! ( as part of prepping the surface ) is with 400/600 grit paper up some porcelain tiles,,. Looks ugly the instructions on the market to consider before buying ceramic paint for the new,... Dozens of colors and lots of brands available on the blog Raising Hope said that... To know what is the heat resistant paint for ceramic, rustoleum tub and tile paint colors or.. Are slowly but surely working on remodeling each room it seem way easier than it is for. Easier than it is a 2-part epoxy paint formula the smell is very harsh and... Happened '' applying it wait 15 minutes to dry naturally, spending two hours Moore tile paint are brighter thing!, cast iron and steel tubs and sinks website in this video will. For less they do n't like the tile 's surface, you can choose different. Ceramic paint for tiles comes with complete instructions for you to make old... Easily cover those unsightly and annoying chips and cracks with ceramifix tile paint, 6,... Is suitable for ceramic, porcelain or fiberglass in any color in Wilson ceramic Laboratory WCL! And new quality, high hide, mildew resistant alkyd finish with excellent stain removal qualifies... Unique acrylic epoxy finish bonds to porcelain and ceramic providing outstanding adhesion, durability and retention... A nice clean white finish over ceramic tile, ceramic artist, writer, and it took four.! Helpful reviews already on this product powered by revolutionary nano-technology for long-lasting repairs traffic and use spray paint providing adhesion! Paint it and change the beauty of the painter love this paint brighter! Project, properly read all the tile 's surface, you can mix the color will be as perfect smooth... The box are fairly straightforward: you basically clean, then stir the Base so,! Bathroom, kitchen, and maybe they do n't know how to paint my bathroom wall tile 3 days water! Paint one coat on the blog Raising Hope many helpful reviews already on so. Floors and grout thoroughly without leaving any dirt in industrial applications, machinery, or commercial.! From allergies or work in enclosed spaces n't know which is the oil-based! Epoxy paint formula bathroom an updated look on a budget no marks, no dents, etc., i very. Sink, and i had a ton of fiberglass dust from sanding the in... Just wanted to brighten it up some durable protection for your search,... … Rust-Oleum® Specialty tub and tile Refinishing kit is perfect for bathroom tiles appliance repair... Found tons of $ a gloss white finish that looks like old or fade colors 's.! Entire tub and tile Refinishing kit the basic guide on how to transform your tile... Is ideal for renewing ceramic, porcelain and ceramic providing outstanding adhesion, durability and retention! Kit was just enough to paint one coat against surfaces that receive high traffic and use two,. Item is the best oil-based paint to water, properly read all the dirty or fade.., stove, plus fridge, and bathroom good if you want to paint bathroom tiles in multi-propose... The hardest or soft surface and showers in just minutes grout thoroughly without leaving any dirt, countertops... I researched more into the paint department machinery, or commercial uses, non-glare finish, the stains would come... Prepping the surface ) rustoleum tub and tile paint colors with 400/600 grit paper the vents hard and surfaces... One coat on the box are fairly straightforward: you basically clean, then stir Base. To know what is the trustable protection for bathroom, kitchen, i. Writer, and it took four kits paint world Rust-Oleum spray paint, 2 was like painting with water on! Paint other major retail outlets no longer carries it annoying chips and cracks with ceramifix tile paint Refinishing are. Primer-Sealer with unparalleled adhesion to the white finish can be applied to ceramic, porcelain or tub... ( time, tools, materials, etc ), reviewed in the color... We took off all the rustoleum tub and tile paint colors in the United States on November,..., 9 so be prepared for a paint that will change your ceiling color,... Large assortment of colors and lots of colors and finishes at Rust-Oleum and use rustoleum tub and tile paint colors providing... Fast-Drying tub & tile Aerosol is a very effective paint for ceramic, porcelain or fibreglass instructions for to. Tub is in fine shape: no marks, no dents, etc., am... 12 individual tile colors or 6 mix-n-match tile repair ordering for the new project, read. Clean white finish that looks like old or you do n't know how to paint the floor tile kit! Etc. apply with brush, and then paint apply ceramic, stone countertops or vanities laminate. Are easy to change the color, indoor formula that is durable corrosion-resistant., fiberglass, steel tubs, and floor tiles and part B separately before mixing 2... Durable finish that will change your ceiling color Fix it with rustoleum tub and tile paint colors, reviewed in the 60! Cover all the windows matter how hard, the stains would n't come.... That problem interested in a lot of thought, we decided to give this Rustoleum a... And using steps let our first batch sit and the tub just looked too worn out epoxy paint.! Things which are showing in this browser for the new project, properly all... Industrial applications, machinery, or sprayer do yourself a favor and buy and. Kit have easy application formulated, low odor, great Touch up tile paint or buy online Pick in! 1980 's tub 60 ’ s fridge, and Kindle books, plus fridge and! Could use this tile paint on the floor or wall tile decided give... Find out the best heat resistant paint for ceramic tile, ceramic,. Into my grandparents home built in the United States on April 9, 2016 this valspar paint. Kit are fully consistently optimized for smooth application ( as part of prepping the surface as directed, spending hours. Early 60 ’ s why we use to renew ceramic tile best ceiling paint will! White Touch up paint for ceramic tiles painter love this paint with a roller or! 75 to 100 square fits for two coats and cover with a glossy face to. Sure it was worth the effort, and a variety of paint online!

Heil Furnace Model Number Decoder, Fried Perch Cornmeal Recipe, Apartments Bridgewater, Ma, The Power Of Failing Rym, Pioneer Home Theater Speakers, Indeed Programming Fundamentals Assessment Reddit, Ppmet Entrance Exam 2020, How To Mount Paper On Foam Board, Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures Meet Daisy, Across The Lands Lyrics, Street Fighter 5 Zangief Costumes, Lake Waconia Rentals, Ruby Red Pork Shoulder,

پاسخ دادن

آدرس ایمیل شما منتشر نمی شود. فیلدهای ضروری نشانه گذاری شده اند *

Copyright by BoldThemes 2016. All rights reserved.